Welcome to the
- You will have best access if you use current browsers such as:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- After reviewing the information on this website, should you have any questions about the eligibility requirements for the NS COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave Program, please contact us for more information.
- Any information that you provide may be audited, at any time, by the Province of Nova Scotia.
- If you are self-employed, please be advised that if your application is approved you will receive a T4A as per Canada Revenue Agency requirements and will be asked to provide your Social Insurance Number prior to payment being issued.
- Information, including any personal information, provided or collected for purposes of your application to the COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave Program, is protected under and subject to the Nova Scotia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be treated in accordance with the Act, and other applicable law and policy.
- The information will be used to administer your application, verify the information provided, verify that your application meets the program’s eligibility requirements, issue a program payment, and collect any overpayments or erroneous payments that may have been issued. For these purposes, the information will be shared with the Registry of Joint Stock Companies and the Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration, and otherwise as required or permitted by law.
- The information will be collected and used by the Nova Scotia Co-operative Council Limited, on behalf of the Department, for purposes of administering the Program.
Should you have any questions about program eligibility, please email COVIDsickbenefit@novascotia.ca
And you can go to https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/paid-sick-leave-program/
If you have technical questions about your online application please use the contact information below